After obtaining their undergraduate degrees, Dawn and Kelly spent some traveling and soul searching until their hearts brought them full circle to their Tseshaht roots in the Alberni Valley where they find themselves connected to their land, families, teachings, and all of the natural beauty of the west coast of Vancouver Island.
They began in 2004 working on small contracts for local organizations that soon led them to realize that there was a real need for high-quality communications services in the area – the kind of services that authentically support people, organizations, and communities to:
- Build their capacity;
- Feel empowered;
- Tell the stories of their success, of their work, and of their business;
- Truly connect in ways that are visually stunning, engaging, and accessible; and
- Have the highest quality outcome possible.
Many years later their clients have included:
- The Canadian Museum of Civilization
- The First Nations Summit and UBCM
- Uu-a-thluk (Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council Fisheries)
- Parks Canada (Pacific Rim National Park)
- Alberni Valley Museum
- First Peoples Cultural Council
- Royal BC Museum
- Tseshaht First Nation
… to name a few!
After all this time, White Raven remains committed to building bridges of understanding through effective and innovative communications and are now excited to also offer facilitation for meaningful conversations through the Art of Hosting.