Wow! We have spent the past year going full out and as 2017 comes to a close we wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of our clients, friends, and supporters. 2017 has been the year White Raven spread its wings and took flight. This time of the year is a time for pause, to be grateful for all the wonderful things we are receiving, and a time for renewal as we continue forward into a New Year.
As we reflect, we’d like to thank everyone for the support that has led to so many incredible successes this past year and share a few:
- 2017 started with the delivery of the Art of Hosting in Tofino. Hosted by the Clayoquot Biosphere Trust, and working alongside friends and mentors Chris Corrigan & Caitlyn Frost, it was an AMAZING way to kick off the year;
- This was followed by The Circle Way: Tofino in which we co-hosted and delivered the first (of many) with our esteemed colleagues Amanda Fenton & Tenneson Wolfe with a powerful theme of Reconciliation (registration for 2018 is now OPEN);
- Developed and delivered Nuu-chah-nulth language lessons (Barkley dialect) once a week to students at École des Grands-cèdres for students in K-3 and 4-7;
- Investing in our community, we completed an initial updated draft of the Tseshaht Comprehensive Community Plan, alongside wonderful and committed community members of the CCP Planning Team; and
- We facilitated (‘unconferenced’) and graphic recorded the most amazing Northern Exposure 2017 Conference hosted by Island Mountain Arts in beautiful Wells, BC!
We could not have done any of this (plus a TON more) without our amazing clients, community, friends, families, and AMAZING associates (Colleen, Rebecca, Gillian, Andrea, and Nene).
As we move into the New Year, our resolution is to connect more and continue to honour and build our beautiful community. Check us out on our new website www.whiteravenconsulting.ca or find us on Facebook! Even better, give us a call and let’s go for coffee to talk about your project, process, and design needs.
In deepest gratitude, during the season of light, we are thankful for the opportunities to keep bringing clarity to the world, and to illuminate and support the good work of so many communities and organizations – after all, clear communication matters!
All our best thoughts,
Kelly, Dawn & Family